We are seeking Line Cooks to join our team! This position is responsible for the preparation of stations, production of food, execution of menu items and consistent plate presentation. This is an opportunity to advance your career in the Hospitality Industry and grow with our Company!
Must have at least one (1) or more years of related Culinary experience in a fast-paced environment; Cold and Hot Line experience required, though willing to train the right candidate.
The primary responsibilities for the Cook include but are not limited to:
- Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check. Ensure consistency of product for the guest.
- Check the quality of the food as it arrives in the kitchen and informs the Sous Chef of damage product. Properly labels, dates, storage of all food.
- Operate standard cooking equipment such as mixers, steamers, toasters, fryers, oven, stove and grill.
- Work other stations as needed.
- Maintains work area in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Maintains high standards of food preparation in a timely fashion while performing multiple tasks.
- Maintains product consistency, seasoning of food, and plate presentation.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase productivity.
- Handles food and rotates it according to established procedures, including cooking and cooling temperatures.
- Secures food supplies from stockroom and refrigerators.
- Utilizes proper and safe knife skills.
- Respects and accommodates the food server’s request regarding guest’s personal preference, and requests.
- Maintains a full line of communication with supervisors.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by Kitchen Management.