Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with maximum efficiency, accuracy and full attention to detail
- Requires a working knowledge of Full-Service restaurant operations.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise sound logic and judgement in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Ability to effectively lead and work cohesively as part of a team.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing. A second language is desirable.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours’ length of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have experience in all Microsoft Office and knowledge of industry relevant Point of Sale Systems.
- Work will primarily take place in the Restaurant, front of the house, heart of the house, to include Service and Kitchen areas.
- Exterior of restaurant, including the deck, with exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
- Group and solo work.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.