Experience and Skills:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Ability to walk and/or stand approximately 90% of shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires a working knowledge of Food & Beverage service, to include dining room table numbers.
- Familiarity with industry relevant Point of Sales systems.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.