Experience and Skills:
- Ability to stand for 8’ hours length of time.
- Ability to walk/stand approximately 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Interior and exterior of hotel, primarily Birdseye Rooftop, exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
- Available in season April - October, weekends, nights and holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day).
- Requires good communication; both verbal and written.
- Must be able to show initiative, anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English Language. A second language is desirable.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.