Beauport Hotel Gloucester is seeking qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Corporate Sales Manager. This position is responsible for developing, promoting and selling groups, meetings and conferences at the Hotel. This position requires the highest level of professionalism, leadership capabilities, communication, organization and time management skills.
Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in hotel sales, preferably in Corporate Sales, with knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, specializing in Sales, Events or Hospitality.
- Provide prospective clients with tours and site visits of the Hotel, according to BHG guidelines.
- Present, explain fully and sell Food/Beverage options to clients.
- Respond to inquiries for Groups/Meeting space
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts, maximizing room revenue, meeting and exceeding goals.
- Produce and provide proposals to corporate accounts, securing appropriate signatures with deposit in a timely manner.
- Generate and service corporate events to include, event space, guest rooms, and food & beverage.
- Maintain detailed files of communication, with proper follow-up.
- Notify/coordinate client specification with other departments
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.