Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong focus on floor management, bar, service and staff training for FOH.
- Proven ability to lead and cultivate a strong team of food & beverage professionals.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage, Sales & Event Operations.
- Knowledge of Wine/Craft Beer, liquors and cocktails, with ability to provide detailed descriptions to guests.
- Must have a strong presence on the floor during service, peak business periods, and events.
- Desire to learn about spirits, cocktails, wine and passion for food.
- Commitment to hospitality and exceptional food & beverage service.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively lead and work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise sound logic and judgement in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and be able to adapt to changing situations.
- Must have experience in all Microsoft Office and industry relevant Point of Sales System.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing. A second language is desirable.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours’ length of time
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Work will primarily take place in the front of the house, back office, to include the Private Dining Room and Kitchen areas.
- Group and solo work.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.