Beauport Hospitality Group encourages and expects all associates to develop the skills necessary to provide exceptional service both in and outside of their primary department. It is necessary that associates have the ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding service outside of their primary responsibilities listed on their job description. This role's primary responsibility is to balance 'end of day' in accordance with night audit checklist and procedures, while interacting with guests in a respectful, cheerful, and polite manner and to effectively service all guests’ needs.
Must have at least two (2) or more years of experience in a similar role, with experience in Hospitality highly preferred.
- Perform Guest Service requests such as check guests in/out, take reservations, complete wake-up calls and other Front Desk tasks on the overnight.
- Balance daily postings and revenue in system.
- Timely and accurate preparation and distribution of daily reports to Managers.
- Process guaranteed and no-show bookings.
- Completion of Night Audit spreadsheet each shift, to include printing reports, summarizing and input into the Accounting System.
- Record messages for next shift and management, including any guest related issues and employee call outs.
- Adhere to all systems and control procedures, including credit card procedures and cash handling.
- Accurate preparation of VIP, complimentary and house-use rooms, along with out of order lists.
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Front desk of any no-shows, room moves, early check-outs, etc.
- Ability to problem solve, should any reports not balance at end of day.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed with common area, and laundry.
- Complete special projects as requested and needed.