We are seeking well-versed, Food & Beverage professionals for the position of Server at Rail Stop Restaurant & Bar! This position will be responsible for preparing for service, serving the guest with professionalism while having fun and being friendly. The Server will provide menu descriptions and anticipate the guest’s needs.
Must have at least two (2) or more years of experience in a Full-Service, Upscale Restaurant, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience.
Preferably TIPS Certified
- Assist with greeting the guest and creating a memorable first impression.
- Provide detailed menu descriptions of all menu items, ensuring accurate orders are taken.
- Inquire throughout the meal about the guest’s experience.
- Full knowledge of all wines, beers and cocktails, with the ability to make recommendations.
- Adhere to the proper cash handling procedures, obtaining payment and settling all charges.
- Communicate daily specials and specialty menu items to the guest.
- Completion of all opening and closing side work, cleaning checklists and duties related to the shift.
- Participate in daily staff meetings and departmental training meetings.