Experience and Skills:
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office and industry relevant Hotel Property Management Systems such as RoomMaster.
- Working knowledge of Front Office operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise sound logic and judgement in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing. A second language is desirable.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Hotel property with 94 Guest Rooms
- Work will primarily take place in front of house hotel areas, public spaces incl. lobby, and front desk areas.
- Group and solo work.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.