We are seeking a passionate Marketing professional with a background in Social Media and Digital Marketing to join our team in the position of Social Media Coordinator for the Beauport Hospitality Group! The ideal candidate will be a team player, collaborating with all Beauport Hospitality Group properties to implement and execute the social media strategy, through primary platforms and social channels.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Must have at least two (2) or more years of related experience, can include internships in Social Media or Digital Marketing.
- Manage and execute the Group’s Social Media Strategy for multiple brands across a wide variety of channels.
- Work within the Marketing team to support ongoing campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure projects are on target and on time, with quality and achievement of the project objectives.
- Work with a toolkit to schedule and monitor social activity and actively engage with each community.
- Measure and analyzes KPIs, making suggestions to help achieve goals and improve strategy.
- Develop compelling content to engage target audiences, while identifying new opportunities for creative media and promotions.
- Produce lifestyle and product/food photographs for website and social media.
- Maintain a brand voice that resonates with each community, suits each platform and stays true to the Company’s social strategy.
- Grow social following by providing content that’s aligned with audience needs and interests
- Knowledge of past, current and future social media trends and updates; keeping competitive and relative within our industry.
- Attend special events at various properties to cultivate real-time content.
- Provide superior customer service and Hospitality via online community management.
- Consistently share media placements and partnership content across appropriate social channels, tagging relevant parties to increase reach.
- Research, identify and build relationships with influencers, bloggers and associated communities for dedicated campaign outreach.
- Manage custom content calendar in conjunction with department’s campaign timeline; seeking out local happenings in the community.
- Manage and monitor the Company’s email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.