Experience and Skills:
- Ability to stand for 8’ hours length of time.
- Ability to walk/stand approximately 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires a working knowledge of food & beverage service.
- Requires good communication; both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English Language. A second language is desirable.
- Familiarity with industry relevant Point of Sales systems.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Work will primarily take place in the Banque Facility and/or Restaurant, Front and Back of house areas, and Food & Beverage service areas.
- Interior and Exterior of the Banquet Facility and Restaurant, with exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.