We are seeking guest service professionals for the position of Valet Parker at the Beauport Hotel!
Required to have and maintain a valid state driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving history. Ability to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission is preferred.
Must have at least one (1) or more years of relevant experience, with a combination of Hospitality experience preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- Inspect each vehicle before taking possession and mark tickets of findings.
- Effectively and efficiently park guest vehicles; return guest vehicles upon request in a timely manner.
- Observe all traffic laws, and safe driving practices.
- Ensure prompt, professional response to all guest requests for service.
- Assist and relive door staff and bell staff as requested and directed.
- Open the door for all guests and patrons exiting and entering the hotel.
- Acknowledge all approaching guests with a warm and sincere greeting, assisting as needed.
- Maintain the lobby entrance and vestibule, including cleaning, vacuuming and sweeping as needed.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Valet Manager.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times.