We are seeking Food & Beverage professionals to join our crew aboard the Beauport Cruiselines! The Server aboard the Beauport Cruiselines will be responsible for preparing for service, serving the guest with professionalism, while providing knowledge about the points of interest in Cape Ann along the way.
Must have at least one (1) or more years of experience in a Full-Service Restaurant, Banquet Facility or Cruiseline, with a combination of previous Food & Beverage experience.
Preferably TIPS Certified
- Greet the guest and create a memorable first impression.
- Provide timely service to the guests, with accurate descriptions of all menu items for the trip.
- Inquire throughout the meal about the guest’s experience.
- Full knowledge of all wines, beers and cocktails, with the ability to make recommendations.
- Accurately collect payment from guests for any on-board purchases.
- Adhere to the proper cash handling procedures, obtaining payment.
- Provide information to guests including order of service, cruise route, points of interest and entertainment options.
- Complete opening and closing side work, cleaning checklists and duties related to the shift.
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of the dining room and service stations as assigned by the Shift Leader.
- Participate in daily staff meetings and departmental training meetings.