Experience and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in room deliveries.
- Requires a working knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise sound logic and judgement in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing. A second language is desirable.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Hotel with 94 guest rooms.
- Work will primarily take place in kitchen, all back of house areas, and guest floors.
- Group and solo work.
- Practice and observe all safety procedures.
- Interior of hotel, in all areas with exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of hotel, including roof top lounge, with exposure to sun, heat, cold, and changing weather conditions.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.