Experience and Skills:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours’ length of time
- Ability to walk and/or stand approximately 90% of shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires a working knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
- Familiarity with industry relevant Point of Sales systems.
- Ability to practice and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. A second language is desirable.
- Work will primarily take place in the Restaurant, Front and Back of house areas, and Food & Beverage service areas.
- Interior and Exterior of the Restaurant, exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
No Job Description for a position can possibly include all duties which may be requested by guests or required by the manager. The objective of all positions is to effectively provide the services personally, or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager. The items listed above are a summary of the major responsibilities of the position that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.